Monday, October 20, 2014

Translations for 9/22 (don't judge the Father, but here's a little Purser Humor

Translations as per your request:

Faggot:  Cigarette  (thought you had me on that one, didn't ya?)
Fritter:  Noun (fri' tur) one who frits.  (I have no idea, uh, something akin to an English scone, cross between a biscuit and a chocolate chip cookie)

hi dad (Greetings, father of my physical body)

how are things going back in the promised land (Ether 2:7)? to answer your question yes (affirmative) I have met some Posh (heh, rich kid) people who smash (squash, mush or otherwise attempt to adhere via pressure, friction, surface tension and a physical change) the food on the back of their forks (I shall call it a pitch) but the rest of us normal (Illinois) blokes (home boys) we use our forks the way God intended (Thou Shalt...). I found out a couple days ago that I am Twelve stone (12st = 168lb 0.0000oz). I also learned that my cardigans (what you ride down the hill in the snow, wait that's a tobogan.  Uh sweater) shed (small building) like dogs (all men are: ) thank goodness for those rolly tape things that get stuff off your clothes (a lint duck). I also found out that my regular trousers (pants, DON'T say it Elder!!!) must have shrunk in the wash because we did a bit of service (Jacob 2:18) two days ago and I put them on and they were really snug (as a bug in a..) and I have (NOT) gained enough weight to justify (willful rebellion) them being that snug. elder Orr and I had to take the M5 (I didn't look it up, its either a specific train OR Motorway #5, (that's my vote)) to Birmingham on Friday (gotta get down on..) for follow up trainers (underwear you use when you can almost consistently potty in the toilet) meeting. tomorrow (the sun'll come out) we will need to go down to Rubina (wales) for ZC (Zone Conf, as opposed to Gen Conf) well I need to pop off (dash, be off like a dirty shirt) now (ahora) you now how it is Emails to write people to bring to eternal life and that sort of thing.

Cheers (raise your glass to the bride and groom!)

Probably can't post that one on the blog,
ur pa

No comments:

Post a Comment