Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Translations only

Landon wondered if I (Stuart) had decoded these two paragraphs, so here is my best shot:
 
 
So, I was born (first area) in the forest (of Dean)  to my father Orr (first companion).  My older brother's name (Orr's prior companion) is Hunter but I have never met him (he left just before I got there). After we finish writing our emails, we will go down to the high street(main street) and get a cover for my duvet (no Idea, hat, for my head?).  Then we will spend a power hour tidying our flat (appt), then my father is going to take me out for my first chippy (keep it G, Elder, no probably fish and chips). It is a bit cloudy here so we might need to take our brawlies (umbrellas) in case it tips down (rains like all get out). Well I've got to dash (run, go, pre-ambulate) now, but I wish you the best of Britain. 
Cheers!

--------------------------------------------

As you will probably 'ave 'eard from my letter to Mom, we will soon 'ave to find a new baseball bat (flat or appt). And when we do, we will 'ave to move all our crockery (cookwear, etc) and stuff (luggage), but that shouldn't be too bad because we 'ave a jam jar (car). The really 'ard part will be bringing the animal 'eads (beds) down the apples and pears (stairs). Any way I 'ope you 'ave a 'appy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment